My name is Sarah Koerber and I am a professional and freelance graphic designer in Chicago, IL with 3.5 years experience. I recently moved from Detroit, MI, where I worked as a professional web designer and graphic designer after graduating in 2016 from Wayne State University with a BFA in Graphic Design and Electronic Arts.
I love illustration and photography as much as I love design, and try to have as much original content in my work as possible. In my free time I love to be outside, skateboard, and play with strangers' dogs.
I currently work as a graphic designer and social media coordinator at Replay Lincoln Park, an arcade bar in northern Chicago, and Rush University Medical Center in the West Loop as a Marketing and Outreach Coordinator.
The focus of my career has always been design, and I have spent most of my career working in a B2B or .com setting.
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Suites: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and AfterEffects
• Experience in large-scale print production and pre-flight
• Experience with Branding & Identity
• Experience working with Fortune 500 brands
I have been working with animation programs since college, and more recently have been creating and editing footage for multi-media marketing.
• Advanced knowledge in 2D animation programs like Adobe AfterEffects and Animate
• Experience in post-production for multi-media broadcasting
I have experience in Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok social media marketing.
• Creation of graphics for use across platforms
• Creation of captions, tags, and monitoring messages, comments, and more.
• Creation of story posts, polls, questions, and giveaways.
• Social media "takeovers"
• Analyzing analytics for a better performance
I have experience working in a more versatile marketing role where I am doing much more than just graphic design on a daily basis.
• Working as a brand ambassador and expert
• Reaching out to the community to help promote products and programs
• Guiding and managing a team
• Managing event setup
• Event-planning and coordination